Make sure you have the right tools at home so you can get on with the job without getting all glued up!
- Paintbrush and roller - Use in joints and corners
- Wallpaper smoother and tray (EasyUp) - For paste application
- Wallpaper brush (paper wallpaper) - Applied directly to the wall
- Plumb line, e.g. scissors and string - The scraper is used to distribute the paste
- Folding rule - For smoothing out air bubbles in the wallpapers.
- Sharp scissors - For straight, neat arrangements
- Bucket, sponge, water - To keep your paste in
- Wallpaper knife - To help you cut straight
- Ruler - To help you measure up